1. , , , et al. Linear coupling between cerebral blood flow and oxygen consumption in activated human cortex. Proc Natl Acad Sci USA 1999;96:9403–8.
2. , , , et al. Comparison of jugular venous oxygen saturation and brain tissue Po2 as monitors of cerebral ischemia after head injury. Crit Care Med 1999;27:2337–45.
3. , , , et al. Brain tissue pO2-monitoring in comatose patients: implications for therapy. Neurol Res 1997;19:233–40.
4. , , , et al. Brain tissue oxygenation during hemorrhagic shock, resuscitation, and alterations in ventilation. J Trauma 1999;46:261–7.
5. , . Tissue oxygen tension and brain sensitivity to hypoxia. Respir Physiol 2001;128:263–76.
6. , , . Cerebral tissue PO2 and SjvO2 changes during moderate hyperventilation in patients with severe traumatic brain injury. J Neurosurg 2002;96:97–102.
7. , . Assessment of brain tissue viability in acute ischemic stroke by BOLD MRI. NMR Biomed 2001;14:432–40.
8. , , , et al. Brain tissue oxygen monitoring: a study of in vitro accuracy and stability of Neurovent-PTO and Licox sensors. Acta Neurochir (Wien) 2010;152:681–8.
9. , , , et al. Evaluation of a novel brain tissue oxygenation probe in an experimental swin model. J Neurosurgery 2010;67:1716–23.
10. , , , et al. Continuous monitoring of brain tissue PO2: a new tool to minimize the risk of ischemia caused by hyperventilation therapy. Zentralbl Neurochir 1996;57:177–83.
11. , , , et al. Monitoring of cerebral oxygenation in patients with severe head injuries:brain tissue PO2 versus jugular vein oxygen saturation. J Neurosurg 1996;85:751–7.
12. , , , et al. Cerebral oxygenation in contusioned vs. nonlesioned brain tissue: monitoring of PtiO2 with Licox and Paratrend. Acta Neurochir suppl (Wien) 1998;71:186–9.
13. , , , et al. Relationship of brain tissue PO2 to outcome after severe head injury. Crit Care Med 1998;26:1576–81.
14. , , , et al. Low brain tissue oxygen pressure: incidence and corrective therapies. Neurol Res 1998;20 Suppl 1:S48–51.
15. , , , et al. No reduction in cerebral metabolism as a result of early moderate hyperventilation following severe traumatic brain injury. J Neurosurg 2000;92:7–13.
16. , , , et al. Brain tissue pO2 related to SjvO2, ICP, and CPP in severe brain injury. Neurosurg Rev 2000;23:94–7.
17. , , , et al. Extracellular lactate and glucose alterations in the brain after head injury measured by microdialysis. Crit Care Med 1999;27:1965–73.
18. , , , et al. Secondary insults in severe head injury – do multiply injured patients do worse? Crit Care Med 2001;29:1116–23.
19. , , , et al. Monitoring brain oxygen tension in severe head injury: the Rotterdam experience. Acta Neurochir Suppl (Wien) 1998;71:190–4.
20. , , , et al. Continuous monitoring of jugular venous oxygen saturation in head-injured patients. J Neurosurg 1992;76:212–7.
21. , , . Continuous monitoring of partial pressure of brain tissue oxygen in patients with severe head injury. Neurosurgery 1996;38:21–31.
22. , , , et al. Brain oxygen tension in severe head injury. Neurosurgery 2000;46:868–76; discussion 876–8.
23. , , , et al. Clinical cerebral microdialysis: brain metabolism and brain tissue oxygenation after acute brain injury. Neurol Res 2001;23:801–6.
24. , , , et al. Metabolic changes in the brain during transient ischemia measured with microdialysis. Neurol Res 1998;20 Suppl 1:S91–4.
25. , , , et al. CO2 reactivity and brain oxygen pressure monitoring in severe head injury. Crit Care Med 2000;28:3268–74.
26. , , , et al. Influence of hyperventilation on brain tissue-PO2, PCO2, and pH in patients with intracranial hypertension. Acta Neurochir Suppl (Wien) 1998;71:62–5.
27. , , , et al. Multimodal monitoring in patients with head injury: evaluation of the effects of treatment on cerebral oxygenation. J Trauma 1997;42:S32–7.
28. , , . Continuous monitoring of brain tissue oxygen pressure in patients with severe head injury during moderate hypothermia. Surg Neurol 1999;52:393–6.
29. , , , et al. Brain tissue pO2 in relation to cerebral perfusion pressure, TCD findings and TCD-CO2-reactivity after severe head injury. Acta Neurochir (Wien) 1996;138:425–34.
30. , , , et al. Ultra-early evaluation of regional cerebral blood flow in severely head-injured patients using xenon-enhanced computerized tomography. J Neurosurg 1992;77:360–8.
31. , , , et al. Guidelines for the management of severe traumatic brain injury. Brain oxygen monitoring and thresholds. J Neurotrauma 2007;24 Suppl 1:S65–70.
32. , , , et al. Detection of secondary insults by brain tissue pO2 and bedside microdialysis in severe head injury. Acta Neurochir Suppl 2002;81:319–21.
33. , , , et al. Time-course of cerebral perfusion and tissue oxygenation in the first 6 hrs after experimental subarachnoid hemorrhage in rats. J Cereb Blood Flow Metab 2009;29:771–9.
34. , , , et al. Hypoxic brain tissue following subarachnoid hemorrhage. Anesthesiology 2000;92:442–6.
35. , , , et al. Therapeutic aspects of brain tissue pO2 monitoring after subarachnoid hemorrhage. Acta Neurochir Suppl 2002;81:307–9.
36. , , , et al. High cerebral perfusion pressure improves low values of local brain tissue O2 tension (PtiO2) in focal lesions. Acta Neurochir Suppl 1998;71:162–5.
37. , , , et al. Continuous monitoring of cerebrovascular autoregulation after subarachnoid hemorrhage by brain tissue oxygen pressure reactivity and its relation to delayed cerebral infarction. Stroke 2007;38:981–6.
38. , , , et al. Monitoring of brain tissue oxygenation following severe subarachnoid hemorrhage. Neurol Res 2003;25:445–50.
39. , , , et al. Brain oxygen tension and outcome in patients with aneurysmal subarachnoid hemorrhage. J Neurosurg 2008;109:1075–82.
40. , , , et al. Hypertonic saline in patients with poor-grade subarachnoid hemorrhage improves cerebral blood flow, brain tissue oxygen, and pH. Stroke 2010;41:122–8.
41. , , , et al. The effect of nimodipine on cerebral oxygenation in patients with poor-grade subarachnoid hemorrhage. J Neurosurg 2004;101:594–9.
42. , , , et al. Resuscitation and critical care of poor-grade subarachnoid hemorrhage. Neurosurgery 2009;64:397–410;discussion 410–11.
43. , , , et al. Intensive care management of acute stroke: general management. Int J Stroke 2009;4:365–78.
44. , , , et al. Multimodal online monitoring in middle cerebral artery territory stroke. Stroke 2001;32:2500–6.
45. , , , et al. Brain tissue oxygen monitoring in intracerebral hemorrhage. Neurocrit Care 2005;3:260–70.
46. , , , et al. Autoregulation and brain metabolism in the perihematomal region of spontaneous intracerebral hemorrhage: an observational pilot study. J Neurol Sci 2010;295:16–22.