- Cited by 1
Cited byCrossref Citations
This Book has been cited by the following publications. This list is generated based on data provided by Crossref.
Abel, Kathryn M Bee, Penny Gega, Lina Gellatly, Judith Kolade, Adekeye Hunter, Diane Callender, Craig Carter, Lesley-Anne Meacock, Rachel Bower, Peter Stanley, Nicky Calam, Rachel Wolpert, Miranda Stewart, Paul Emsley, Richard Holt, Kim Linklater, Holly Douglas, Simon Stokes-Crossley, Bryony and Green, Jonathan 2020. An intervention to improve the quality of life in children of parents with serious mental illness: the Young SMILES feasibility RCT. Health Technology Assessment, Vol. 24, Issue. 59, p. 1.
- Publisher: Cambridge University Press
- Online publication date: March 2016
- Print publication year: 2016
- Online ISBN: 9781107045132
- DOI: https://doi.org/10.1017/CBO9781107045132