- Publisher: Cambridge University Press
- Online publication date: March 2013
- Print publication year: 2013
- Online ISBN: 9781139344456
- DOI: https://doi.org/10.1017/CBO9781139344456
Now firmly established as the standard text on the subject, Cognitive Behaviour Therapy for Children and Families, 3rd edition incorporates new and updated material on many topics not covered in previous editions, including the use of low intensity treatment methods with families, the use of new technologies to deliver cognitive behaviour therapy (CBT), the development of mindfulness techniques for children and the use of CBT with ethnic minority groups. The international panel of contributors ensures the highly authoritative and relevant nature of the content, making this text an invaluable source for all child and adolescent mental health professionals, including psychologists, psychiatrists, mental health nurses, family and individual psychotherapists, paediatricians and general psychiatrists.
Source: Psychological Medicine
Source: European Child and Adolescent Psychiatry
Source: Behaviour Research and Therapy
Source: Primary Care Community Psychiatry
* Views captured on Cambridge Core between #date#. This data will be updated every 24 hours.
Usage data cannot currently be displayed.