1. , , et al. Adverse cerebral outcomes after coronary bypass surgery. Multicenter Study of Perioperative Ischemia Research Group and the Ischemia Research and Education Foundation Investigators. N Engl J Med 1996; 335: 1857–63.
2. , , et al. Epiaortic scanning modifies planned intraoperative surgical management but not cerebral embolic load during coronary artery bypass surgery. Anesth Analg 2008; 106: 1611–18.
3. , , et al. The incidence of transient neurologic dysfunction after ascending aortic replacement with circulatory arrest. Ann Thorac Surg 2003; 76: 1198–202.
4. , , et al. Antegrade versus retrograde cerebral perfusion in relation to postoperative complications following aortic arch surgery for acute aortic dissection type A. J Card Surg 2008; 23: 480–7.
5. , , et al. Impact of perfusion strategy on neurologic recovery in acute type A aortic dissection. Ann Thorac Surg 2007; 83: 2122–8.
6. , , et al. A core review of temperature regimens and neuroprotection during cardiopulmonary bypass: does rewarming rate matter? Anesth Analg 2009; 109: 1741–51.
7. , . Perioperative glycemic control: an evidence-based review. Anesthesiology 2009; 110: 408–21.
8. , . Cerebral near-infrared spectroscopy in adult heart surgery: systematic review of its clinical efficacy. Can J Anaesth 2005; 52: 79–87.