- Publisher: Cambridge University Press
- Online publication date: March 2008
- Print publication year: 1995
- Online ISBN: 9781139055222
- DOI: https://doi.org/10.1017/CHOL9780521465564
The second part of Volume 6 of The Cambridge History of Latin America examines the military in Latin American politics; democracy; the Left; labour movements and the urban working class; rural mobilisation and violence. It also takes a look at the role of women in twentieth-century Latin American economy, society, and politics. The volume finishes with a discussion of the actions and importance of the Catholic and Protestant churches.
* Views captured on Cambridge Core between #date#. This data will be updated every 24 hours.
Usage data cannot currently be displayed.