- Publisher: Facet
- Online publication date: June 2018
- Print publication year: 2013
- Online ISBN: 9781856049726
- DOI: https://doi.org/10.29085/9781856049726
- Subjects: Humanities, General
What are the most important things a 21st-century library should do with its space? Each chapter in this cutting-edge text addresses this critical question, capturing the insights and practical ideas of leading international librarians, educators and designers to offer you a 'creative resource bank' that will help to transform your library and learning spaces. This is an innovative and practical toolkit introducing concepts, drawing together opinions and encouraging new ways of thinking about library learning spaces for the future.