- Publisher: Mathematical Association of America
- Online publication date: October 2011
- Print publication year: 2011
- Online ISBN: 9780883859711
- DOI: https://doi.org/10.1017/CBO9780883859711
The Beauty of Fractals includes six essays related to fractals, with perspectives different enough to give you a taste of the breadth of the subject. Each essay is self-contained and expository. Moreover, each of the essays is intended to be accessible to a broad audience that includes college teachers, high school teachers, advanced undergraduate students, and others who wish to learn or teach about topics in fractals that are not regularly in textbooks on fractals.
C. Bauer Source: CHOICE Magazine
* Views captured on Cambridge Core between #date#. This data will be updated every 24 hours.
Usage data cannot currently be displayed.