1. , , Day surgery and body mass index: results of a national survey. Anaesthesia 2002; 57: 180–182.
2. , , Obesity and day-case surgery. Anaesthesia 2001; 56: 1112–1115.
3. , , , Obesity as a risk factor for unanticipated admissions after ambulatory surgery. Mayo Clin Proc 2008; 83: 908–916.
4. , , et al. Patient selection in ambulatory anesthesia – an evidence-based review: part II. Can J Anaesth 2004; 51: 782–794.
5. Can bariatric surgery be done as an outpatient procedure?Adv Surg 2006; 40: 99–106.
6. , , et al. American Society of Anesthesiologists Task Force on Perioperative Management. Practice guidelines for the perioperative management of patients with obstructive sleep apnea: a report by the American Society of Anesthesiologists Task Force on Perioperative Management of patients with obstructive sleep apnea. Anesthesiology 2006; 104: 1081–1093.
7. Ambulatory anesthesia for the obese patient. Curr Opin Anaesthesiol 2006; 19: 597–599.
8. , Ambulatory hernia surgery under local anesthesia is feasible and safe in obese patients. Hernia 2010; 14: 57–62.
9. , Supraglottic airway devices in the ambulatory setting. Anesthesiol Clin 2010; 28: 295–314.
10. , , , , Comparison between intubation and the laryngeal mask airway in moderately obese adults. Acta Anaesthesiol Scand 2009; 53: 436–442.
11. , , et al. Influence of obesity on surgical regional anesthesia in the ambulatory setting: an analysis of 9,038 blocks. Anesthesiology 2005; 102: 181–187.
12. , , Remifentanil infusion facilitates early recovery for obese outpatients undergoing laparoscopic cholecystectomy. Anesth Analg 2000; 90: 1111–1113.
13. , , et al. Effects of remifentanil infusion bis-titrated on early recovery for obese outpatients undergoing laparoscopic cholecystectomy. Anesth Analg 2006; 102: 1884–1898.
14. , Postoperative nausea and vomiting. It's etiology, treatment, and prevention. Anesthesiology 1992; 77: 162–184.
15. , , et al. An increased body mass index is no risk factor for postoperative nausea and vomiting. A systematic review and results of original data. Acta Anaesthesiol Scand 2001; 45: 160–166.
16. , , Neurokinin-1 and novel serotonin antagonists for postoperative and postdischarge nausea and vomiting. Curr Opin Anaesthesiol 2010; 23: 714–721.
17. , , , , A randomized, double-blind study to evaluate the efficacy and safety of three different doses of palonosetron versus placebo in preventing postoperative nausea and vomiting over a 72-hour period. Anesth Analg 2008; 107: 439–444.