- Publisher: Cambridge University Press
- Online publication date: April 2010
- Print publication year: 1997
- Online ISBN: 9780511666179
- DOI: https://doi.org/10.1017/CBO9780511666179
This volume presents an authoritative, up-to-date review of analytic number theory. It contains outstanding contributions from leading international figures in this field. Core topics discussed include the theory of zeta functions, spectral theory of automorphic forms, classical problems in additive number theory such as the Goldbach conjecture, and Diophantine approximations and equations. This will be a valuable book for graduates and researchers working in number theory.
Source: Monatshefte für Mathematik
Source: L’Enseignement Mathématique