- Publisher: Boydell & Brewer
- Online publication date: September 2022
- Print publication year: 2022
- Online ISBN: 9781800105393
- DOI: https://doi.org/10.1017/9781800105393
- Series: Music in Society and Culture
- Subjects: Music, Nineteenth-Century Music
Just as America was observed in French literary and political commentary, we find representations of America in French music, dance, and theatre which serve as the focus of this volume.
* Views captured on Cambridge Core between #date#. This data will be updated every 24 hours.
Usage data cannot currently be displayed.