- Publisher: Facet
- Online publication date: June 2018
- Print publication year: 2016
- Online ISBN: 9781783301515
- DOI: https://doi.org/10.29085/9781783301515
- Subjects: Humanities, General
This book gives an overview of altmetrics, its tools and how to implement them successfully to boost and measure research outputs. New methods of scholarly communication and dissemination of information are having a huge impact on how academics and researchers build profiles and share research. This groundbreaking and highly practical guide looks at the role that library and information professionals can play in facilitating these new ways of working and demonstrating impact and influence.
* Views captured on Cambridge Core between #date#. This data will be updated every 24 hours.
Usage data cannot currently be displayed.