- Publisher: Cambridge University Press
- Online publication date: January 2013
- Print publication year: 1997
- Online ISBN: 9781139052009
- DOI: https://doi.org/10.1017/CCOL521580110
This book is the first volume of three containing papers presented at the Seventh World Congress of the Econometric Society. The papers summarize and interpret key recent developments and discuss current and future directions in a wide range of topics in economics and econometrics. They cover both theory and applications. Authored by leading specialists in their fields, these volumes provide a unique survey of progress in the discipline.
* Views captured on Cambridge Core between #date#. This data will be updated every 24 hours.
Usage data cannot currently be displayed.