1. , , . Incidence and trends of pediatric ovarian torsion hospitalizations in the United States, 2000–2006. Pediatrics 2010;125:532–8.
2. , , , . Pediatric ovarian torsion: case series and review of the literature. Can J Surg 2013;56:103–8.
3. , , , et al. The clinical presentation and surgical management of adnexal torsion in the pediatric and adolescent population. J Pediatr Adolesc Gynecol 2012;25:109–13.
4. , , , et al. Risk factors, symptoms, and treatment of ovarian torsion in children: the twelve-year experience of one center. J Minim Invasive Gynecol 2012;19:29–33.
5. , , , , . Sonographic diagnosis of ovarian torsion: accuracy and predictive factors. J Ultrasound Med 2011;30:1205–10.
6. , , , et al. CT and MR imaging features of adnexal torsion. Radiographics 2002;22:283–94.
7. , , , . Ovarian torsion in children: Is oophorectomy necessary?J Pediatr Surg 2004;39(5):750–3.
8. . , , et al. Long-term results of conservative management of adnexal torsion in childrenJ Pediatr Surg 2005;40(4):704–8.
9. , . Urgency of evaluation and outcome of acute ovarian torsion in pediatric patients. Arch Pediatr Adolesc Med 2005;159:532–5.