1. . More than one abortion. J Fam Plann Reprod Health Care 2007;33:155–8.
2. . Contraceptive failure in the United States. Contraception 2011;83:397–404.
3. , , . Preventing Pregnancy, Protecting Health: A New Look at Birth Control in the United States. New York: Guttmacher Institute, 1991.
4. , . A need to expand our thinking about “repeat” abortions. Contraception 2012;85:408–12.
5. , , . Repeat abortions in Canada, 1975–1993. Family Planning Perspectives 1997;29:20–4.
6. , , , , . Women who obtain repeat abortions: a study based on record linkage. Family Planning Perspectives 1979;11:30–8.
7. . Family planning and induced abortion in the USSR: basic health and demographic characteristics. Studies in Family Planning 1991;22:368–77.
8. . The ‘problem’ of repeat abortions. Family Planning Perspectives 1974;6:148–50.
9. , . The mathematics of repeat abortion: explaining the increase. Studies in Family Planning 1978;9:294–9.
10. , . Who presents more than once? Repeat abortion among women in Britain. J Fam Plann Reprod Health Care 2011;37:209–15.
11. . Hungary. In (ed.) International Handbook on Abortion. New York: Greenwood Press, 1988: 218–34.
12. , , , . Repeat Abortion in the United States. New York: Guttmacher Institute, 2006.
13. , , , . Repeat induced abortion – a matter of individual behaviour or societal factors? A cross-sectional study among Swedish women. European Journal of Contraception & Reproductive Health Care 2011;16:369–77.
14. , , , , , . Adverse childhood experiences and repeat induced abortion. Am J Obstet Gynecol 2011;204:122.e1–e6.
15. , , , . Factors associated with repeat abortion in a south London clinic population. Poster presented at the Faculty of Sexual & Reproductive Healthcare Annual Scientific Meeting, Warwick, UK, 18–19 April 2013.
16. , , , . Contraception at the time of abortion: high-risk time or high-risk women? Hum Reprod 2006;21:2862–7.
17. , , , . Reducing unplanned pregnancy and abortion in Zimbabwe through postabortion contraception. Studies in Family Planning 2002;33:195–202.
18. , . Specialist contraceptive counselling and provision after termination of pregnancy improves uptake of long-acting methods but does not prevent repeat abortion: a randomized trial. Hum Reprod 2006;21:2296–303.
, , , . Pregnancy coercion: connecting the dots between partner violence and unintended pregnancy
. Contraception 2010